The members of Constellations™ cordially invite you to the fourth annual
Silicon Valley IP Users Conference
Tuesday, 20 October 2015
Los Gatos, California
Escape from the daily grind in Silicon Valley and join us for a day of what we like to call "productive relaxation" at the annual Silicon Valley IP Users Conference. Drink in the history at Testarossa Winery, which dates back to 1888, as you savor fresh technical content, full-bodied panel discussions, and rich keynote addresses. Indulge in delicious breakfast and lunch from Testarossa's award-winning chef. As the day draws to a close, enjoy California's famously mild autumn weather as you taste a flight of five Testarossa wines and network with colleagues in the picturesque courtyard. Check out the agenda below.
- Technical content.
- You'll find no sales pitches and marketing fluff here. Constellations member companies and industry partners share perspectives on chip design not often seen outside the pages of a white paper.
- Thought-provoking keynotes.
- Gain perspective on the industry as we explore the major challenges and trends that impact us all.
- Rousing panel discussions.
- Hand-selected moderators and panelists debate their positions as we explore the hot topics of the IP industry.
- Networking opportunities.
- Semiconductor industry fixtures and new faces alike come together to enjoy this annual event.
- Good food and fun. Really!
- Tired of hotel conference rooms? So are we. We love unique locations with lots of character. Join us and see how enjoyable a semiconductor industry event can be.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
We know your time is valuable. Why not customize your registration to suit your schedule?
Please indicate Morning Only, Afternoon Only, or Full Day registration, as desired.
For more details and a detailed agenda, please click here.